Windyfire IMR26650 3500mAh (Blue)
- Nominal capacity: 3500mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.75V
- Standard charge: 4.2V 1000mA
- Maximum charge current: 3500mA
- Continuous discharge current: 30A
- Pulse discharge current: 60A
- Initial impedance max.: 18mOhm
- Cycle life: 500cycle to 60%
- Operating temperature: Charging, 0°C ~ 45°C, Discharging, -20°C~60°C
- Storage temperature: -20°c -35°c
- Weight: 90g
This is a high current 26650 cell, the two ratings printed on the cell is continuos and pulse rating.
The discharge curves is tracking nicely and capacity is nearly constant up to 20A and do also match the marked capacity. The 30A curve is a bit high for the battery.
This battery has good high current performance, this also means it is not a top performer in capacity.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Windyfire for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries
Compare to 26650 and other batteries