Xtar 18650 2100mAh (Black)
- Typical capacity: 2100mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3,6V-3,7V
- Charge voltage: 4,2V ± 0,05V
- Discharge voltage: 2,5V
- Max. charge current: 4A
- Max. discharge current: 15C = 30A
- Chemical composition: LiNiMnCoO2
- Protection circuit (BMS): No
- Positive pole: button top
- Diameter: 18,4mm ± 0,2mm
- Height: 67,0mm ± 0,5mm
- Weight: 46g ± 0,01g
- Charging method: CC-CV
This is a high current 18650 battery from Xtar.
The two cells tracks very nicely and has nearly constant capacity up to 15A, but they are not really suited for 30A continuous draw.
The batteries is a good battery with acceptable performance, but the 30A specification is a bit misleading.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Akkuteile.de for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries