Xtar IMR18350 850mAh (Black)
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 850 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: Li-Ion
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: 18350
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
A 18350 high current cell (IMR usual means high current) from Xtar.
The tracking between the cells is acceptable, but they cannot deliver more than about 5A.
As is usual the case with the small cell the energy is used before I can register a hot cell.
This battery looks good enough for a average 18350 cell, but it is not a high current cell.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries