Xtar INR18650 2600mAh (Cyan) 2020
- Nominal capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- End of discharge voltage: 2.5V
- Max. pulse discharge current: 35A
- Max. continuous discharge current: 25A
- Charging temperature range: 0°C ~ 60°C
- Discharging temperature range: -40°C ~60°C
- Cycle life: 500 cycles
- Internal resistance <20mOhm
This is high current cells with fairly low capacity.
The two cells do not match, the A cell has lower capacity and handles less current. I stop the test a bit early at high current due to the cell temperature.
With these charge curves it looks like one of the cells are faulty.
One of the cells looks fairly good, the other do not.
This makes these cells a bad choice.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Xtar for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries