YLE NCR18500 A225 2250mAh (Green)
- Nominal voltage: 3.6V
- Nominal capacity: 2250mAh
- Minimum capacity: 2150mAh
- Charge voltage: 4.2V
- Standard charge current: 450mA
- Maximal charge current: 1575mA
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Nominal discharge current: 450mA
- Maximal continuous discharge current: 4000mA
- Operating temperature: 0°C ~45°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Cycle life: 300 cycles
This is a YLE 18500 battery from Ebay (The order included a invoice with a address in Berlin).
The two cell match nicely and can easily deliver the rated 4A.
This looks like a good 18500 cell. Capacity is high for the size, but it is not a high current cell in any way.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Graphical comparison to 18650 and other batteries
Table with all tested LiIon batteries