nicjoy 18650 2600mAh (Green-brown)
- Battery Capacity (FastTech Tested): 2600 mAh
- Battery Capacity (Mfg Rated): 2600 mAh
- Battery Chemistry: INR - LiNiCoMnO2
- Battery Feature: Rechargeable
- Battery Form Factor: INR 18650
- Battery Maximum Voltage: 4.2±0.05 V
- Battery Minimum Voltage: 2.75 V
- Battery Rated Voltage: 3.7 V
- Max. discharge current: 5.2A
- Continuous discharge current: 1.3A
This is a 2600mAh 18650 battery from a rewrapper.
The discharge curves look good with close tracking and nearly constant capacity. The cell get too hot at 15A, not surprising with a cell rated for around 5A.
The cell got to hot and I terminated the test.
The battery has acceptable performance, but it is a fairly low capacity cell with fairly low maximum current.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Compare to 18650 and other batteries