Review/Test Nanjg 110 Boost 1/2*AA Circuit board
Driver is from Intl-outdoor.com
- Suitable for 1 or 2*AA batteries, 1*CR123A(3V) or 1*LiFePo4
- Working voltage: 0.9-3.7V
- Output current: 450-500 (1AA), 950mA (2AA - Constant current)
- Single mode
- This driver does not use PWM
- PCB diameter: 17mm
- PCB thickness: 1.2mm
- Total height: 5.95mm
- Gold plated contacts
- No reverse polarity protection
- Copper leads with tinned ends included
Tested with: Cree XP-G2
Maximum height: 5.8mm
The driver is single mode.
The driver is regulated between 1.8 volt and 3.3 volt, above it goes into direct drive.
The switcher is working at a very high frequency and there will not be any pwm in the light.
How do I test a led driver
List of all tested drivers