Xtar 18650 3100 mAh (Black)
- XTAR 18650 3100mAh Protection Li-ion battery
- Net Weight: 46g
- Size: ø18.4±0.1mm x 68.5±0.5mm
- Battery Capacity:3100mAh
- Cell: Panasoinc lithium cell inside
The cell used can be discharged down to 2.5 volt, in my test I only discharges to 2.8 volt, i.e. I do not measure the full capacity. But then, not all lights will be able to use the full capacity.
This battery uses a good cell, this secures many things:
- The batteries does match in capacity, i.e. they can be used in series.
- The battery is very safe.
- The battery has the specified capacity (But only when tested at the specified conditions).
All in all a very good battery.
Notes and links
The batteries was supplied by Xtar for review.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries