USB meter: DC62
I found this unit at DX: SKU: 315316
- Model: DC62
- Color: White + Multicolor
- Material: Electronic component
- Detection Range: 3~7V / 0~3A
- Screen Size: 3 x 1.3cm
- Battery included or not: No
- Measurement error: +/- 1%
- Dimensions: 2.36 in x 0.59 in x 0.31 in (6 cm x 1.5 cm x 0.8 cm)
- Weight: 0.35 oz (10 g)
How does it look
There is not many parts in this device.
The measurement resistor is hidden under the display, it looks like there are two in parallel.
The display has two digits after the decimal point and the usual u and A to designate voltage and current display.
There is a software bug in the device, it will sometimes show 0 instead of 3 as the first digit in the A range.
- The meters own current consumption is 12.7mA
- Sometimes a strange 6 digit, it is missing the center horizontal bar.
- Internal resistance is about 0.17ohm including connection resistance.
- Voltage display is within 0.02 volt in the 4.0 to 6.0 volt range.
- Current display is within 0.1 ampere in the 0 to 3.0 ampere range.
- USB data works fine.
M1: 58,9°C, M2: 48,7°C, HS1: 64,9°C
M1: 54,5°C, M2: 49,9°C, HS1: 62,9°C
The measurement resistor gets fairly warm.
The voltmeter works fine, but I am not impressed with the ammeter.
It is an acceptable usb meter.
How do I make the test