Sibeile IMR18650 2000mAh ft (Black) 2014
- Typical Capacity: 2230mAh @ 0.2C Discharge
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh @ 0.2C Discharge (0.2C??)
- Nominal voltage: 3.7V
- Standard Charge: CC/CV,0.2CA, 4.20V
- Standard Discharge: CC,0.2CA, 3.00V
- End-of-charge Voltage: 4.20V±0.05V
- End-of-charge Current: 0.01CA
- End-of-discharge Voltage: 3.00 V
- Charging Time: 8.0hours standard charge
- Quick Charge Current: 2200mA 1.0C
- Quick Disharge Current: 2200mA 1.0C
- Max Disharge Current: 6600mA 3.0C
- Initial Impedance: Max:65mOhm
- Weight: 42±1g
- Operating temperature: 0°~45°
- Discharging: -20°~60°
- Storage temperature:-5°~35°
- Storage Humidity: <75% RH
These batteries are supposed use the same cell as the button top, but they do not. This cell has more capacity.
There is good matching between the two cells and the capacity is fairly stable with load.
Sorry about the missing 0.2A trace, I made a mistake in the test setup. Because all the other tracks has a good match, I see no reason to make the missing trace.
They have a good performance, but cannot match some moderen high current cells.
I will rate them as acceptable.
Notes and links
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries