TrustFire 14500 900mAh (Blue) LC
- Shell material: steel
- Rated voltage: 3.7V
- Internal resistance: <= 100 milli ohm
- Low voltage cut off: 2.75V
- Over charge voltage cut off: 4.2V
- Maximum charge current: 1.5C
- Maximum discharge current: 1.5C
- Diameter: 14.0 +/- 0.5mm
- Height: 51.5 +/- 0.5mm
- Environmental temperature (operating): 0~45'C
- Environmental temperature (charging): -20~60'C
As expected the capacity is lower than rated.
The batteries can easily handle a 1A load, but due to capacity differences they are not suited for usage in series.
These batteries has better performance, than last time I tested them, but I will still rate them as acceptable for a cheap battery.
Notes and links
Battery was supplied from LightCastle for review.
I have tested this battery before, but with a different result.
How is the test done and how to read the charts
How is a protected LiIon battery constructed
More about button top and flat top batteries
Comparison to other LiIon batteries